Sunday, January 4, 2009

JANUARY 4, 2009 The Resolution




Well frankly, I am shocked that it is 2009! I heard Ozzie Osbourne on some insane commercial exclaim that he has been the Prince of Darkness since 1979, and I thought, well that's not that long...and then quickly math...and oh goodness that ten years plus another ten and ..and wtfrench...30yrs...Lord..where did 30 years go... My youth has blown bye bye bye, in a torrent of minutia... and here I am fat and not really recognizable in any mirror in which I have the nerve to gaze into long enough to actually see myself. So this is my journey to lose the weight and find myself again... I know it is just two easy steps, eat less, exercise. SO WHY IS IT SO CHALLENGING??? I told Jon I had lots of self control but only in small increments.. so this is the first day of the rest of my life.. and I am going to lose 25 lbs this year. That the deal. Just move in the right direction without killing all the joy in my life. That's the resolution. I'm hoping that along with weight loss a little (or a lot) of youth will hop on the bandwagon as well.
So here's a real picture of what I think I look like most days. This was Christmas day 2008 and the family was over, partaking in food and gifts. I'll go into that whole situation on a latter blog.
I have been working full time at our business now since the first of November 08, and although it's has been a challenge, I feel like I am just now getting into the swing of things. I am actually looking forward to this week. Before the holiday breaks, I found myself near tears in the shower dreading the long day ahead. But its a new day and I am feeling positive...
I plan on highlighting one person a week (maybe a month.. don't knows yet) in my life. Kids, the hubby, the mom, the sister, the friend, dog?? Unlimited options... Yippee.. this is fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment