Monday, January 5, 2009

JANUARY 5, 2009


Bill, my father once told me, that in common, we shared a trait. We were survivors. We would come out, sunny side up, on the other end of whatever life dealt us. I have always believed him.

Madge, my grandmother, once told me I was a strong girl. Being so young, I wondered how she knew this. She stated, "Like me, you have no other choice." This too, I have always believed.



It was successful today. Drank my water, ate well, felt good. Laugh a bit. It was a good day.

The Chargers beat the Colts this weekend, woke up this morning with a "chargers beat the colts" smile on my sleepy face. Yes..San Diego Super Chargers!

I had a cavity filled the first week of Dec, Doc said it might need a rootcanal... well today it is beginging to ache...I called ol doc wood, and he is getting Eye Surgery tues... the day I need a root canal...to avoid certain pain... ugh.. might have to go elsewhere, but I only trust him. He is the only dentist that actually causes no pain.

I am obsessed with the series, LOST, I've caught up and impatiently waiting for season 5 to start. J isn't up to season 4 yet.. If you havent seen it, go rent it, love it.

Did I mention we have new kittens? Adorable! They're now about 20weeks. Martin and Buscher. J loves them, and they him.

It has been bitterly cold (for S.CA), 34 last night. I'm hoping the plumerias can weather it.

No comments:

Post a Comment