Tuesday, January 6, 2009

JANUARY 6, 2009


It's nice to belong... belong to a family, a school, a team, a club, a state, a country... We can stand up for each other, cheer on, bail out, cry with, laugh at, share with, yell at...

The first meeting is tonight... then I will belong to the club of dieters...I will cheer; bail,cry,laugh,share and maybe, hopefully YELL.

The tooth kept poking an annoying finger in my brain last night. Only at a 2 today(pain scale).. doc wood gave me the name of a fellow doc...hopefully tooth will calm with the help of erythrocin. Stomach hates erythrocin. Makes stomach feels as though a hot coal was place on her pink belly. No like. Have to make it to NEXT Wednesday. Not this Wednesday...

Still at work, having turkey chili on a salad... really good.

This pic is the "my tooth hurts" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment