Saturday, January 10, 2009

JANUARY 9, 2009 ALFIE


Bill, my father, loves a dog. That is an understatement. Mother being raised in Mexico, also loves dogs, but from a distance. She has learned to hug and touch them freely, something that doesn't happen in Mexico. Growing up, we always had a dog. First I can remember was a runaway puddle, we were always chasing that tangle of black curls. Then when Mom was working as a housekeeper at a local hotel, a regular gave her a German Shepard, and not just an ordinary German Shepard. She was a retired police dog. Lady was incredible. She actually knew what you were saying. She would fetch my Dads keys, find his hat, carry a bag all the way home from the store. You could say go in the bathroom lady, and she would, or go to Dad's room, and she would. She had a great personality, we all just loved her so much, She was just SUPER special....

I too have a love for dogs. I feel incomplete if there's not one about foot. Well, here is a list of the menagerie I have as roommates. The Dogs; Pookie, Zed, Ziggy, CATS; Gracie, Buesher, Martin, Bird, Patrick. Okay, it doesn't look that bad in writing. Two are sitting on my legs, two are running about, chasing each other, one is trying to get up on me, one is outside, and one is in his bird cage, watching it all, punctuating all movements with little bird sounds.

Heather adopted a little guy Thursday. He is adorable, 2lbs of little joy. A mixed poochie of Maltese and Chihuahua, a Malchi. His name is Alfred Maximus Weatherspoon. I babysat yesterday while in my Sick bed, (couch) and crochet him a sweater and matching hat.

I stayed home 3 days with the tooth. Its is finally better, no more pills, they really tore up stomach. I have loss 5lbs this week already...Yes. Its not been hard, and I am satified. So it is just a matter of sticking to it... I can do this

Last night, after J got home from work I was building him a soup, he's standing near the stove, having his cocktail. I reached up to scratch my back and noticed how a crease just below by bra line was just extra FAT. I said "I can't believe how fat I am" Quickly, without thought, J Exclaimes with wide eye's as if to slap me "YOU SEXY BITCH !" We Laughed and Laughed, I hugged him... that's why he is the best husband. I'm sure lucky to have him as a partner. I'll have to be extra nice to him when I'm not feeling so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment